This campaign is sponsored and organized by the company Manpowergroup S.A., having its registered address in 128 Alexandras avenue Athens (hereinafter “Manpower”).
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://m.me/ManpowerGroupGreece and who are 18+ as of the date of entry both, Greek and non-Greek residents. The Campaign is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Manpower as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on <<25th of February, 15:00 GMT +2>> and ending <<17th of March, 23:59, GMT +2>>. All online entries must be received by <<17th of March, 23:59>>.
- How to Enter: The Campaign is entered by submitting an entry by clicking the <<“I want in”>> button provided at https://m.me/ManpowerGroupGreece. Entries to the Campaign shall be gained by forwarding the relevant communication to third persons, who in turn must submit their CVs to Manpower and in accordance with the instructions they will receive. Each successful CV submission earns the Participant one entry for the draw. No CV submissions outside the scope and communication channels of this campaign will be considered. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Manpower. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Manpower. The above applies also in cases where You will try to take advantage of people you refer by using your referral code to promote the contest.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the following Prizes in Greece:
Reward 1 – A day sailing cruise to Agistri and Aegina with a value of €320
Reward 2 – A €100 gift voucher from Kotsovolos
No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of Manpower Grece. Prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be drawn electronically from among the participants at the time that the contest will be finished, under the supervision of Manpower. Winner will be notified by message on their Messenger account within five (5) days following the appointment of Winners. Manpower shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices for any reason whatsoever. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize will be allocated to an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winners of the prizes offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MANPOWER’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Manpower shall process your personal data for the purposes of the Campaign and shall delete thereafter following the granting of the prizes to the Winners.
- Terms & Conditions: Manpower reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Manpower’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, Manpower may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Manpower Greece. Manpower reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Manpower has the right, in its sole discretion and in its efforts to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void participations for any reason, including, but not limited to the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Manpower reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF GREECE. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, Participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Athens. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- The Campaign organized and held by Manpower is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or other social networks that are used to share the participations.